> According FAQ of www.inter7.com in vpopmail place, to choose a
> domain as default domain you must make the following:

> ./configure --enable-roaming-users=<domain name>

> where domain name is the default domain.
> However according "vpopmail administration guide" by Ken Jones you must
> make...

> ./configure --enable-default-domain=<domain name>.

> So, which one is the true?

> Could someone help me with this?

I have not used the roaming users (don't need/want that functionality),
but enable-default-domain has worked perfectly for me for what I was
looking for.

You still need to create the virtual accounts by using 'vadduser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]' though; the default domain is only for user
authentication purposes.

mark