Hi All,
I have just installed Qmail + Vpopmail + Courier POP3/IMAP Server. I Have added around
10 Domains on the server. I am facing one problem, when i checking my mail with
Outlook Express it works fine, but when i use Netscape Messanger or Eudora Light my
mail doesn't work.

My Domain is : masterinbusiness.com
Username : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password : XXXX

Is there any way to change e-mail seperator for Vpopmail, like if i can comvert my
user id from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to admin.masterinbusiness.com than it will
work in Netscape.
Please tell me which file to modify, for changing mail seperator.

Anil

http://bol.rediff.com