Have you tried:

~vpopmail/vipmap -a 195.108.42.23 dovilux.nl

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent van't Hoog [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 5:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ip-alias-domains

Hi,

I've configured vpopmail with

--enable-default-domain= hellemooij.nl
--enable-ip-alias-domains=y

Whenever I access the mailserver of a domain which have it's own IP adress I
still have to use the username%domainname as the login.

When connecting to the pop server using a telnet client I get
+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The DNS server the linux machine uses is still running NT4. When I did a
"ping -a 195.108.42.23" I received as a result:

pinging mail.dovilux.nl [195.108.42.23]

The domain I wanted to collect popmail from is dovilux.nl

Is it not possible to use the default-domain and ip-alias-domain options at
the same time?
I've even tried to add the domain mail.dovilux.nl and created a user for it,
but it still looks like the mailserver is trying to read accounts from the
default domain.

Can someone help me with this prob?

Vincent