I have been trying to disable imap access using vmoduser, but it seems to
have no effect, disabling pop does. It is changing the gid in vpasswd file .
I use courier-imap which is using the vchkpw auth module.
Any ideas what I need to be looking at? I am using the current stable
release of vpopmail (with the vmoduser patch).

Also how does the disable relay access work as there is no authentication
for smtp?

Also is there a way to set up global domain defaults so that any new
accounts created within a domain using qmailadmin get set?

cheers,

Bjorn Nilsen
Manux Solutions Ltd