Hello GIC,

On Thursday, May 17, 2001 at 3:26:56 AM "GIC MLs" wrote
to subject: "e-mail forward with vpopmail":

GM> I am having a similar problem.

GM> I followed your advice, and have a file
GM> ~/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/myuser/.qmail-myuser
GM> which contains
GM> &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GM> When I send a test message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], the mail arrives in
GM> myuser's Maildir, but does not get forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
GM> Is the '&' at the beginning of the line necessary?

The '&' is normally necessary for qmail , but I've seen it does work
with out in connection with vpopmail. The problem YOU have is:
qmail can't save AND forward this way ... the "save" is a 'kind of'
pipe (ONLY "A KIND" !!!) and qmail can't pipe and forward
simultaneously. Write the .qmail-file this way:

./funk/Maildir/
|/var/qmail/bin/forward otheraddress@otherdomain

this should work for you.

--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]