Hello Serkan,

On Friday, June 15, 2001 at 9:39:58 AM "Serkan" wrote
to subject: "smtp established problem":

S> Those servers are normal. I can establish SMTP connection from another PC.
S> ( for example mail.mynet.com). The problem is only from my qmail server. And
S> there is no block from my server to those servers, I asked to adminisrators
S> of those domains.

Just a guess, but maybe these servers try a port 113 connection to auth the
process initializing it and your 113 is closed? I've seen several defers if
sendmail is configured to do so and a firewall blocked 113.

Next thing I'd try is a 'traceroute -n' to the problematic servers. maybe it's
somewhere in a peering your ISP uses to the subnet the servers are in (or
maybe erroneous routing tables?).
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]