Hi all, and especially Ken!

I'm just about finished building and testing my qmail cluster (yes, I'll
make a full report when I'm done and can breath!  My "proof-of-concept,
let's see if we can build a qmail cluster and then see how much load it can
handle" project became "put it into production" very near the beginning, so
I've had to compress the build time, and the month of testing I had
scheduled into very little time!)

Anyway, I'm running vpopmail 4.10.19, soon to be 4.10.20.  I've installed
qmailadmin 0.52 (which was the latest development version on the 13th.  I
see it's up to 0.53.  Damn Ken....I can't keep up with you! :D).  I've got
all the templates changed the way I want, but I can't find template for four
"sub pages" (for lack of a better word) off of the show_mailinglist.html
page.  They are "Delete Subscriber", "Show Subscribers", "Delete Moderator"
and "Show Moderator".  Is it possible to change the look of these pages
without hacking the source?  Is there a template I'm missing?  Will
upgrading to 0.53 fix this?

Enquiring minds want to know :)

Dave