At 11:56 19/6/2001, Kieran Barnes wrote:
>Did you update the preauthvchkpw.c file in the authlib directory with this
>file, http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/preauthvchkpw.c

I tried but with the versions I use I couldn't even compile courier imap
with this new file. I didn't try it more as, as far as I understand, this
new preauthvchkpw.c is for vpopmail 4.10.21 only, not for 4.9.10.

Maybe I should upgrade. Anybody from Inter7 cares to comment? I haven't
upgraded yet because I will have to upgrade qmailadmin also and I don't
want to change more variables before knowing what I am doing.

Thanks for your attention,

Rodrigo Severo