With the current version of vconvert "disabled," does anyone have a
suggestion on how to import my current domains into mysql?  I'm not
currently using the replication feature which is -as I understand it- the
reason vconvert is disabled right now.  It doesn't currently support the
replication freature that the rest of vpopmail does.  I tried using an older
version of vconvert, I believe it was 4.10.18.  It loaded the domain info,
but it seemed that the path to the domains dir was not imported correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris Bunnell