Hello Ken,

Monday, July 02, 2001, 9:35:33 AM, you wrote:
> machines. The only problem we are seeing is about once every
> 5 days one of the machines locks up. We have not found out why
> yet. It might be hardware failure. The symptoms are we see

Sounds pretty probable if it happens on only one of them...

> I applications waiting on an NFS service can hang. However
> the NFS volume is mounted:
> rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr
> I think the intr value says the application can be interrupted.

Oh I don't plan to use it on NFS, just standalone server with CDB,
for now. I'm not feeling overly well with connecting each and every
service to MySQL as if that one goes down, the servers essentially
won't do anything anymore. If using CDB, they are somewhat
independent...

> someone called up inter7.com and was really pissed cause they
> used a devel release with the cdb module and it had a newline
> bug in it, and it *fucked* up thier system.

What devel release was this? I don't feel like I want to have my cdbs
fucked ;-)

Best regards,
 Gabriel