I have a virtual domain called xyz.com and a pop account called sales . I
have installed vpopmail + qmailadmin . In qmail admin I can login as the
user sales and create a redirect for my pop account. This would create a
.qmail file with the email address that I choose to forward all mails coming
to this POP Account.

The Problem arises when i choose my redirect as the same as my POP Mail
Address. i.e. the contents of my /home/vpopmail/domains/xyz.com/sales/.qmail
is [EMAIL PROTECTED] , then all mail coming to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will go in an
infinite loop. This will keep adding to the disk space usage and make the
disk completely full. this happened to one of my servers  - a small text
mail managed to cover up 16gb of HDD space all in /var/qmail/queue/mess dir
in just one night.

How do i make sure that the email is cleaned up if it forwards to itself and
not go into an infinite loop???

Divyank