Hello List-

I figured it out, but I think it may be a "bug" or the docs are a little
outdated??? or I read them wrong..wouldn't be the first time.

I have my domain.com directory  and then I have:
.qmail-junk -> | /path/to/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mail
        which works and then:
.qmail-default ->  &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        If I remove the & it doesn't work. The docs state that you can remove the

        & if the first char is a letter or number? Also, doing:
.qmail-default: | /path/to/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        or
.qmail-default: | /path/to/vdelivermail '' &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        doesn't work either. The first one segfaults and the second says bad
syntax in the logs. Now according to the docs the first one should work,
shouldn't it?

Thanks for all the help!!!!!

Henrik