----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Ambuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 8:39 PM
Subject: Re[2]: vpopmail-4.10.35 release

> Hello Einar,
>
> Thursday, August 23, 2001, 11:37:41 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Will there be done anything with aliasdomain for the 5.0 release?
> > I realy would love to get rid of those symlinks in the domains
> > directory.
>
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg06038.html
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg00538.html
>
> ACK. I'd LOVE to see this. And a vdeldomain switch that deletes all
> aliases of a master domain at once.

This is the only response I've seen on my mail.

Ken,
Is there no interest in fixing the "wrong" way of aliasdomains against qmail
under vpopmail, or is it kind of working so we don't put in any resources on
this?

I'm not sure with others, but I think this is a very important issue. The
way it is done today, is not the correct way of configuring qmail and
virtualdomains.

Please, just tell me to shut up on this issue. I won't get mad :-), but I
can then try other solutions to get it fixed.

regards
IDG New Media        Einar Bordewich
Development Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:              eibo(at)newmedia.no
Lat: 59.91144 N      Lon: 10.76097 E