In earlier versions of vpopmail, you could insert entries in the mysql table
and then e-mail that address for autocreation of userdirectories. This only
happens now when you pop the user or login through sqwebmail, which is nice.
The question is, has the autocreation of Maildir been removed when e-mailing
the address inserted into mysql table?

This is the error reported back to the sender, before [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
pop'ed into:
----
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bordewich.net.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
can not open new email file errno=2
file=/Maildir/tmp/999803130.1364.hellriser,S=1627
----

Then adduser test@yourdomain passwd
Oops, the mailinglist is gone ;-)

<brag>
Nice move with empty passwd fields, inserting new passwd when pop'ed into.
Keep up the good work!
</brag>
IDG New Media        Einar Bordewich
Development Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:              eibo(at)newmedia.no
Lat: 59.91144 N      Lon: 10.76097 E