I deleted a domain, charliechrisman.com, from my vpopmail configuation
using vdeldomain charliechrisman.com.  There is no folder in
/home/vpopmail/domains called charliechrisman.com, nor in the
vpopmail.vpopmail table in mysql are there any references to
charliechrisman.com.  When I try to add it back, vadddomain comes back
and says:

veronica:/home/vpopmail/bin# ./vadddomain charliechrisman.com
Please enter password for postmaster:
enter password again:
Error: Domain already exists

Also when I try to add charliechrisman.net, which ive never had in
vpopmail, it says the domain exists.

Is there somewhere besides in /home/vpopmail/domains and the
vpopmail.vpopmail table in mysql that vpopmail stores domain names?

charlie