Dear Mr. Remo,

We have vpopmail 4.9 and installed vqadmin 1.18

While running 'make', we r getting errors as:
domain.c:343:too many arguments to function
'open_big_dir'
domain.c:342:dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
Pl. suggest us how do we proceed. Do u see any
incompatibility issue with the vpopmail version.

regards,
Hardik.

 --- Remo Mattei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > harindra