I've started planning upgrade from 4.9.10 to 5.0, when released as stable,
on our production box. What I'm look forward to, is the clear password for
support issues. What I just realized, is that all the users have to change
their password before pw_clear_passwd is updated.

I could erase the existing crypt passwd, leaving pw_passwd and
pw_clear_passwd empty for auto update.

The perfect situation would be to update pw_clear_passwd if empty and
leaving pw_passwd alone. Anyone played around with this?
IDG New Media        Einar Bordewich
Development Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:              eibo(at)newmedia.no
Lat: 59.91144 N      Lon: 10.76097 E