Hi list,

I have qmail+vpomail. I have enabled roaming users access.

Everything works fine but I have two problem with bouncing and timings :

(I donot have smtp auth but the normal tcp.smtp cdb file where
IP's of client's gets logged mechanism)

If I send mail without fetching (ie. pop authentication)
then mail bounces (which is perfectly all right) but it bounces after
some time (some time after 2/3 hours) which is not acceptable.
I can't understand if it doesn't want to relay then why it
accepts the messages in the first place.

Please help.
Tell me how do I debug this problem, has any one came across
this kind of problem.

I use exim+fetchmail on the local machine to retrive mail from
the pop server where I use qmail and vpopmail(vchkpw)

Other problem is that, these bounced messages are clipped off sometime,
why does it cut of half of the message when bouncing?

Help/suggestion are badly needed.

Thank you.
========
Krishna.