Im so sick and tired of people wasting good bandwidth blaming MS and OE
for all bad things (Tm) in this world, when its so trivial just to
trash all attachments...

Anything else is just another religious war, and I believe we have
already seen enough of those in the history of mankind!

So stop bithching and start producing something with a real value.

Some examples which I think would be nice for a lot of customers and end
users out there:

- statistics on a domain:
  - how many users sends how much mail pr. time interval ?
  - how does my users in this domain login and when (with what protocol)
    ?
  - how about delivery: how much goes bad and how much goes well ?
MRTG could be used to this plus the tools for qmail stats...

- backend tools:
  - integration with more or less opensource antivirus tools pr. domain
  - on/off with attachments
  - frontend to vaddomain for super user
Some programmers are needed...

There might be tons of other stuff to add...the point is that there
exist actually other things than to bitch, namely to produce.

To avoid being slammed I deliberately used mutt for this mail, just to
prove that a sales & marketing guy can use a console based tool.

But hey, wheres my ICQ integration, wheres my group calendar and meeting
planner, wheres my journalising system integrated with our database and
wheres my IMAP overview (I have 3 IMAP servers I use in various setups)
?

I wont bitch about it, I just use the tools that make my day work.

Anything else is stupid, religious and ignorant.

--
med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Bernino Lind - sales & marketing