HI guys, I have installed and works great qmail with vpopmail and
sqwebmail, I notice though, after creating serveral users, (created a
script with all user name) I end up with directories called A B C etc...

which contains users, I check with qmailadmin and they look ok. Just
wonder is this normal?

Here is the script that I used:

#!/bin/sh
file=webusers1
for i in `cat $file`
do
if [ ! -d /home/vpopmail/domains/webpipe.net/$i ]; then
/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser -n $i
fi
done
exit 0

here is the output of the dir

ls
a      d       f  j       k     MARINA  nope        price  s  u
vpasswd     Y
alexm  dbrock  g  jami     o           q      S  U    W            Z
b      e       h  jasonw  l     mattg   p           r      t  v
vpasswd.cdb        webpipe
c      elliot  i  juan    m     n       postmaster  remo   T  V      X
as you can see there are users but also there are dir like a which
contains this:

ls
dwillow      ebaker   ehigham      emderu              epierce
ervaboy      ewb                  feimisu
dwilson      eboyer   ehoel        emi                 eppleyfam
ervaboy1     ewingt               felicia
dwinn        echina   eis          emily               eppleyj
ervaboy2000  excaliburstrategies  ffaks
dwpalmer     eclipse  ejgj         emiranda            erica
ervaboy23    exoticpanther        ffej
dwroland     ecoq     elainea      emmayer             ericb
ervaboy7     eyes328              fieldf
dxxfbbzftbq  ecto1    eldredges    emnes               erick7000
ervaboy97    f16spec              fierodee
dybitter     edc      electra      emsandens           ericksen
esthanson    fae                  fineart
eagle        eddie    elitevisual  enchantedtreasures  erik
esther       familyfun            finger
eagle2       edelong  ellenora     endod               erikj
estout       fatman               finlayson
eagle25      edg      ells         endoj               ermac
ethompson    fayrton
eaglerental  eesmith  elpaso       england             ernest
europa       fbetts
eaglesales   egor     emac069      enteto              erothey
evanh        federspill
ebaba        egors    emailhelp    ents                ersrent
evansd       fefe

they do not go by order either.
Just want to know if this is normal.

Thanks,