Hi all

Just a bit of a question for the list.

I have a setup that is working fine so far (vpopmail5.37), except for
one thing.

When I create a new account, I do it via a direct entry into the
vpopmail table (using MySql backend), this works fine, the account
exists, and the first time they log in, it creates the user directory..
all except for one thing.

I need to set up various sub-directory structures for consistency, and
may even need to create a default .qmail file (tho I am still finding
out if this is going to be a .qmail file in the users directory, or a
.qmail-user file in the domain directory) for individual spam filtering
via spam assassin, which I have quite nicely happenin on a domain by
domain basis.

I had thought that any structure created in /home/vpopmail/Maildir/
would carry through (sorta like skel stuff), but it doesnt copy the
structure even when the user is added from the comand line.

All the sub-Maildirs under the /home/vpopmail/Maildir directory are
owned by vpopmail/vchkpwd and have properties as follows:

[root@alpha Maildir]# ls -lA
total 28
drwx------    2 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 cur
drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 .Drafts
drwx------    2 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 new
drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 .Sent Items
drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jul 22 20:29 .SPAM
drwx------    2 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 tmp
drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Mar 11 06:26 .Trash

I have read as much as I can, everything seems to be ok (if anyone needs
specific info, let me know) I was wondering if I have missed something
blindingly obvious (has happened before).

Thanks for any help

Regards

David Cook