Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 7:46 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] Deny the option Roaming-User the a specific Pool of IP

Hello people.
I am using vpopmail-5.2.1 with the option roaming-user available and everything works very well.
I have a suggestion to add a new function to the program, specifically in the option of romaing-user. It wanted that only some pools of IP have the possibility of making a pop authentication, thus to be able to send messages.
These pools would be put in a file with similar format to tcp.smtp.
I want to have a better control on the IP that can send messages. Desire to have the capacity to deny any IP or pools IP even so they are my users.

Thanks for your response

Juan Enciso Condeña.
Área de Operaciones
Qnet - Servicios Internet