Question! HELP!

Within this tutorial, it say to enable SpamAssassin filtering, you must edit
the .qmail-default for that domain and put "|maildrop" in it. But this
removes the bouce command,"| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ' '
bounce-no-mailbox". I decided to add some lines to the /etc/maildroprc for

if($VHOME == /"no such user ${EXT}@${HOST}"/)
   to "| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"

OK, it bouces now. But when I send to a qualified address. I get this email

lseek error 29
lseek errno=29

Me again.  I have made a few small modifications/corrections to my
"near-key-by-key" tutorial for getting a mail toaster up and running.
It's based off of Bill Shupp's Toaster.  It includes SpamAssassin

I've also changes the URL.  Go to:

Comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome!

Pat Walsh
Involved, Inc.
Phone 503-226-4006
Fax 503-497-9100