after adding a new domain to /var/qmail/control/morercpthosts you
have to execute /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newmrh. please also control the
time of /var/qmail/control/morercpthosts.cdb, it must be the current time.
have you modified your other qmail control files, e.g. virtualdomains etc.?

in general, it is more easy to use vadddomain.....

malte

--
Wichmann Internet Services GmbH
Aussigstr. 6