This is an old thread but I didn't seen an answer. I currently have a domain
example.com that is an alias domain of foobar.com and when vuserinfo -d
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is used I get "no such user [EMAIL PROTECTED]" I have about
100 alias domains so this is a cumbersome processes. Any tips would be
helpful.

-Ryan

> Hi-
>
> I'm running vpopmail-5.2.1 with the seekable patch on qmail 1.03 from
Bruce