Anyone come upon this problem before?  I am working on a new install of
qmail+vpopmail+vqadmin.  I installed vQadmin add it all *seemed* to
work.  After getting into it, I realized that it can't find (or can't
get access to) the proper vpopmail/qmail files.  If I search for
users/domains all searches come up empty.  If I try to add a domain or
user, the operation fails.  My web browser says this:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request. Please contact the server
administrator, joddo@ap-mail-02 and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the

More information about this error may be available in the server error

So, I looked at my log file for apache, and I got this entry:

[Mon Sep 16 16:56:52 2002] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature
end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi

I'm using devel code, if that has anything to do with it....  Here's my


I'm Stumped!

Reply via email to