I would post this question to the vqadmin mailing list... sorry I don't know what could be wrong.
Dan > -----Original Message----- > From: Jeremy Oddo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 2:22 PM > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: [vchkpw] OT: VQAdmin problems...I'm stumped! > > > Anyone come upon this problem before? I am working on a new > install of > qmail+vpopmail+vqadmin. I installed vQadmin add it all *seemed* to > work. After getting into it, I realized that it can't find (or can't > get access to) the proper vpopmail/qmail files. If I search for > users/domains all searches come up empty. If I try to add a domain or > user, the operation fails. My web browser says this: > > - > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was > unable to complete your request. Please contact the server > administrator, joddo@ap-mail-02 and inform them of the time the error > occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the > error. > > More information about this error may be available in the server error > log. > - > > So, I looked at my log file for apache, and I got this entry: > > - > [Mon Sep 16 16:56:52 2002] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature > end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi > - > > > I'm using devel code, if that has anything to do with it.... > Here's my > setup: > > RH7.3 > vpopmail-5.3.9 > vqadmin-2.3.3 > > > > I'm Stumped! > Jeremy >