Why do I get these after sending a message to the mailing list?

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 3:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] OT: VQAdmin problems...I'm stumped!
[T2002091703TY]

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.  We are sorry for
any inconvenience it has caused you.  Because we receive a large
number of complaints each day at [EMAIL PROTECTED],  regretfully, a
personalized response to each message is not possible.

Please be assured that Verizon investigates each reported occurrence
of unsolicited e-mail or spamming.  We maintain a zero-tolerance
policy in regard to spamming and will take the appropriate action as
permitted by Verizon's Acceptable Use Policy.  To view our policy,
please refer to one of the two following links:

Former Bell Atlantic users:
http://www.bellatlantic.net/help/faqs/#faqpolicies

Former GTE users:
http://www.gte.net/hotlinks/policies/agreement.html

To better understand the problems with unsolicited e-mail, we have
provided information about filtering Spam with your e-mail software,
answers to several frequently asked questions and links to some useful
online information about Spam at the following link:

http://www.gte.net/announcements/spam.html

You may also link directly to our page about unsolicited e-mail:

http://www.gte.net/contact/spam.html

If you are reporting an issue of hacking or other security issues not
related to e-mail abuse, please submit your report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for investigation.

Sincerely,
Verizon Internet Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]