Hi:
  I am so thankful to your Vpopmail, it is great.
  But after the installation and configuration with the guide of
VpopInstallGuide, I can't let the roaming user to use my qmail-smtp service
to relay.

  The following are the background of it.

OS Kernel version: Linux 2.2.14-5.0
Vpopmail Version: 5.2.1
qmail version: 1.03
Start script of qmail smtp and pop3:

                /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -D -H -R -u
504 -g 504 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /var/qmail/bin/splogger
smtpd 3 &

                                /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -H -R 0 pop-3
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup welcome /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

My steps for compiling the Vpopmail (they are the commands I typed in the
console)
1. ./configure --enable-roaming-users=y

2. make

3.make install-strip

4./home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain virtualdomain.com

5. /home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] password

Then I configure the MUA (Outlook Express 6) with the new account.Then I can
use it to receive the mail sent to the [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I can't
send any E-mail with it.

I am so puzzled!!! Please Help!!!

                            Best
Regards!

Marine Yin
ChinaLOOP Information Service Co.Ltd
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (86-21) 24028355-327
http://www.chinaloop.com

ChinaLOOP is the leader in customer relationship management providing a
complete Data Marketing Network in China. ChinaLOOP brings together a
powerful interactive platform, IntegraLOOP and access to a behavioral
database of Chinese consumers to communicate with.  The business is founded
on a simple principle - to link companies and their consumers.