发件人: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2002年9月18日 22:39
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: [vchkpw] roaming users (was: [vchkpw] Vpopmail Issues)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:21:37 +0800
marine yin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But after the installation and configuration with the guide of
> VpopInstallGuide, I can't let the roaming user to use my qmail-smtp
> service to relay.
[...]
> /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -D -H -R -u
> 504 -g 504 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 |
> /var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd 3 &

File: FAQ
Location: directory of extracted vpopmail sources.
Content:
4. How do I allow roaming users to use our smtp server without opening
   the machine up to everyone on the internet?

   Your startup script for the qmail smtp server must use the
   tcpserver -x file command similar to this startup line.

    env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
    tcpserver -H -R -x /path/to/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \
        -c20 -u504 -g503 0 smtp \
    /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 > /dev/null &
[...]

So how about exchanging '-x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb' with
'-x /path/to/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb' ???
--
Pit