Hi all,

  I have just configured vpopmail with qmail and I have a minor problem with an incorrect postmaster address informing me of failed transmission.  I have the system configured for virtual domains only and have setup 3 domains.  No matter what domain I use, when a error is reported from the postmaster, it always uses the address of the primary domain.  It also prefixes the incorrect domain name with the host name of the machine.

  For example:  user [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a message that a remote server rejects.  user xxx receives a message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] telling user xxx that there was a problem.  The message should have came from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Can this be corrected?

Thanks in advance....

George