----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Darcy
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 8:58 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] should /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp create tcp.smtp.cdb with qmailctl cdb

Hello all,

When running qmail (without vpopmail) you manage the tcp connections from /etc/tcp.smtp.
When I issue a qmailctl tcp it build the file /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb

Installing vpopmail should use /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp INSTEAD of /etc/tcp.smtp.

So, if I issue qmailctl cdb SHOULD it build /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb ??

At the moment I do not have and cannot creat a /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb.

I also have my laptop authorised to relay through my server

10.11.216.11:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

yet when 10.11.216.11 attempts to send out mail I get an error through outlook (but I'll deal with that later)

Thanks,

Matt.

-- ADDITIONAL --

in /var/log/qmail/smtpd/$MESSAGEID I see the following error

@400000003d96a0d11d70eb2c /usr/local/bin/tcpserver: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory