THe version of vpopmail on the current box is, 5.2.1. The thing is,
something is very wrong and we want to reinstall on a newer server. The
mysql database has clear text passwords.

The thing is, if we scp /var/db/mysql/vpopmail to new box that should be
fine. But what is going to recreate all the /usr/home/vpopmail/domains/*  ?

That is the real question.

Thanks,
Lanny