Nevermind. You seem to be a very obstinate person and want to have the
reason ... So you ve got it.
And for you i ve turned off the html format of my client !!! And of
course i will follow your advises.
I believe that people who subscribed this mailing lists expects
something else from it.
Bye :)
--
cp