Hello Steve,

,-----= [  ] =-----
| Notes
| =====
| - If the maximum count has been reached, then the message is not
| forwarded on to you.  If you wish to change this behavior, change
| _exit(99);   on line 455 for mysql, 440 for the normal one
| to:
| _exit(0);

`-----=

Maybe this solves your problem???

the line should be, in opposite to what README states, #627 + #698 in
2.0.2 & 2.0.3 (the former would not store mails from a 'mailer-daemon'
in users mailbox, which I don't understand why it shouldn't).
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]