From: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Re: Forwarding problem 5.3.8

Hello Medgyesi,

On Monday, October 7, 2002 at 11:46:51 PM you wrote:

> Nooooooooooo I screamed, after installing vpopmail 5.3.8, because the
> problem remained the same......

Make absolutely sure you're using the 'new' vdelivermail binary.

Move the old vpopmail bin directory out of the way

mv ~vpopmail/bin ~vpopmail/bin.old

and do a 'make install-strip'

If it still fails: please provide your complete (and exact) configure
settings for vpopmail, so we might be able to check if there is a
special condition nobody else has met yet.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]