On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:05:15 +0200
Medgyesi Gergely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm absolutely sure, that I have the new binary because of the
> filedates

OK.

> I decided to start straight from the begining, so I delete
> qmail.. vpopmail.. qmailadmin, and start installing.

If you can do that this is in fact a good idea.
This way it should be more easy to pin down the culprit if the problem
persists; albeit a complete re-install ain't an option all the time :-)

> So that I will log all configure options, and If the problem remains
> the same, I will send the logs to you. (If others are interested then
> I will send it to the list).

Please send the configure options on list. There might be other people
being able to help investigate into this issue too and there's no
guarantee I'll have the time to go for your configure options
immediately :-)
--
Pit