I just noticed that vpopmail (i think) is overwriting my
/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb file, I assume for the pop-before-smtp ability.
However, there are some rules which I would like to always be present.
Before vpopmail, I'd put them in /etc/tcp.smtp and then recreate the
.cdb file, but vpopmail appears to overwrite the .cdb and I lose my
settings.  Is there a way to tell vpopmail to "always include these
rules"?

TIA
Albert Hopkins                      QOTD:
LabCorp                                     "I thought I saw a unicorn
972-387-3200 x139                           on the way over, but it
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       was just a horse with one
                                            of the horns broken off."