On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 07:03  AM, Matthias Trevarthan wrote:

Howdy,

Just curious: Is vpopmail still being actively developed?
Yes.

Is it a single developer, or is there a CVS and an open development community?

I ask because I see people talking about patches a lot. If we had a CVS and an
active development team, we wouldn't need patches, would we?

Isn't that the strength of Open Source? The product evolves very quickly in
response to it's user's needs. This gets foiled if there is only one
developer...
Ken Jones and Inter7 are the maintainers. I've been helping out with putting together releases and adding patches, etc.., but this decision is really up to Ken. Several people have offered to run CVS, and of course there's sourceforge. I'm not opposed to this.

Regards,

Bill Shupp