>From your original message, Im not sure what possible 'hazard'
we could be addressing. :P

See comments below.

Steve Mallett wrote:
> Peter Palmreuther wrote:
>  > Hello Steve,
>  >
>  > On Friday, October 18, 2002 at 3:14:46 AM you wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >> I have qmail & vpopmail happily playing together, but sadly, ezmlm
>  >> is coming between them. Following the ezmlm install instruction
>  >> all seems well until I try to -send- a test msg on a test list.
>  >
>  >
>  > Could you post the concrete error message? My crystal ball is at repair,
>  > and I guess the others one too.
> This is the mystery.  There are no error reported that I see or can
> find. I'm not above admitting ignorance, where would you be looking for
> error msgs?

Well.  You wont have any logs if you dont configure as much.
Look in /var/log/maillog, or /var/log/qmail is a popular directory
to store logs for qmail queue processing.

What you're looking for is the interface between qmail and ezmlm.
Qmail doesnt know about ezmlm.  It's just an MTA.  You need to configure
Qmail to deliver mail to ezmlm, and when it's delivered, you need to
make sure you've properly configured a mailing list.

My suggestion is that you download and try out QmailAdmin.  Set up
a mailing list with that.  Dont pick any funky options, just check
out the configuration for a straight-up, no-frills ezmlm-base mailing
list. :)

>  > N.B.: Some statements about the setup could be helpful in finding
>  > the culprit too.
> --
> Steve Mallett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://OSDir.com on the O'Reilly Network
> http://opensource.org | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://open5ource.net <personal>

Matt Brookings - Chief Technical Officer
Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.
www.inter7.com - 847-492-0470
Prices at http://www.inter7.com/prices