As usual, I don't see anything related to "disablesmtp".

Is this feature going to be merged in the main stream, or do I have to continue with my private copies?

Anyway, two notes:

1) I feel that would be much better another layout, like:
domain CHAR(64) PRIMARY KEY,
option CHAR(64) PRIMARY KEY,
value CHAR(64) NOT NULL

that would permit to add other options more easily.

2) I'ld like to have other options in qmailadmin-limits, that could permit to deny some functions to 'admin' users that are not 'postmaster':
ex. deny_list_create
deny_list_modify
deny_list_users_modify
deny_list_moderators_modify