From: Chris [mailto:chris@;hkseek.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail quota bugs

when i sent an email using sqwebmail it save a copy in my "sent" folder
and i can see the quota report increase. i use sqwebmail move the sent
email from "sent" folder to "inbox" and download and remove such email
using Outlook Express. but there is no changes on the quota report. is
there any patches available for this? or it's the sqwebmail problem?

P.S. it's fine if we download and remove the normal incoming email.

 ----
   Chris