Does anyone have a util to create a vpasswd file from
a vpasswd.cdb file?

I couldn't find anything in the archives or in the bin
dir to do this.

I don't know if it is fixed in the devel versions but
all previous versions seem to have an issue with
zeroing out the vpasswd file when the disk is full or
nearly full. I've not had time to track down the issue
but I would imagine that programs that work on the
file need to check for free disk space before
re-writing the file (or create a vpassword.temp and
then mv it into place after the file is complete).
Hope this helps.

If anyone has a script to generate vpasswd I am in
desperate need of it :)

Thanks!