Yesterday I moved 2 of my virtual hosts to their own IP addresses. Since
my version of vpopmail was at least 6 months out of date, I upgraded it
and compiled in support for IP-based vhosting. I have reverse DNS setup
correctly locally (isp won't let me configure it Internet-wide). But it
won't let me authenticate with just my username. I have to use my full
email address, even when connecting to the correct server name.

Is there anything else I need to configure for it to work properly? Or
is IP-based vhosting broken in 5.3? Any help would be appreciated.

- Brandon Ramirez