This would probably be a good question for courier-imap or sqwebmail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fernando Costa de Almeida [mailto:falmeida@;easyit.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 12:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Courier-Imap and Sqwebmail

Hi,

Ive installed Courier-Imap with vchkpw authentication (qmail + vpopmail +
qmailadmin + Courier-IMAP), and all works well: I can connect to the server
and etc... But there is a problem:
If I delete the Drafts folder (used by Sqwebmail), Sqwebmail shows an errors
when I try to send a message, because it needs this folder to store
something.

The question is: How can I avoid that users delete this folder in
Courier-IMAP? Sorry if it was off-topic...

Thanks in advance,

ALMEIDA, Fernando Costa de
Computeasy Informática
www.computeasy.com.br