Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Reason for MYSQL

I am not sure what is causing that error, however if it were me, I would try deleting your untarred vpopmail source dir, then untar again and run ./configure on the clean source.

Michael Bowe (B.App.Sc)
Managing Director - Pipeline Internet
96 Pakington Street, Geelong West. VIC. 3218
Tel (03) 5229 7643
Fax (03) 5229 0282
Mobile 0419 242 136
http://www.pipeline.com.au/