On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 03:14  AM, Alessandro A. wrote:

Hello,
I've installed Courier-IMAP+vpopmail 5.3.9+Qmail 1.03 in my email server and
it's working fine.
There is a method for "wrapping" POP3 and IMAP services? I would limit
access only for some machines and/or networks.
tcpserver can do this by ip/network using tcprules. See http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp.html for details. But for IMAP, you'll want to man couriertcpd for similar functionality. I've never tried it with courier, so I don't know how much support there is for it.

Regards,

Bill