On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 01:56  PM, Iain wrote:

Hi,

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:25, Bill Shupp wrote:
On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 10:27  PM, Vladimir Kabanov wrote:
yes, it works,
but you should add word "QUOTA" to imap capability list

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
The QUOTA extension in courier-imap is considered experimental. Therefore, it's not listed as a capability in the capability string be default in the imapd config file. You need to manually add it. See the FAQ in my SM plugin.

This is correct. As a PHP example, you might check out my SquirrelMail
plugin that does the same thing:

http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=59
Great thanks for that. Is there are a reason you didn't use the imap_getquota
function in PHP?
SquirrelMail doesn't use the c-client library from the UW-IMAP server, it uses its own IMAP functions.

Also do you have to use GETQUOTAROOT or would GETQUOTA work
too.
Check out the rfc here: ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2087.txt

You can use either, but GETQUOTAROOT accounts for multiple roots.

Bill