> I was wondering if there is a certain procedure to move users from one
> server to another?  The servers are configured the same, with the same
> version of Vpopmail.  Can I just tar the domain directory and copy it
> over?

I just did that over the weekend and it went smooth.  I have added this
question to my FAQ if you are interested:
    http://www.jerfu.com/toaster

Go to the FAQ section, and look at the last question of the FAQ.  If you
use squirrelmail, you'll want to pull the data directory as it has user
prefs.  That's covered in the FAQ.  Good luck!

Jeremy