Dear Kurt Bigler:

Thank you very much!

Before I upgraded qmail to use smtp-auth, I had the roaming option to allow to send
mail and had a cron job to clear open-smtp IPs as your said, all of that had worked
normally. when I used smtp-auth, I just patch the qmail and change the RUNSMTP script(
NOT recompile vpopmail whitout Roaming option), So I think that the fouction was still
effectual, it is to said that I can send mail without any authentication in a while
after I recieved email by POP3, right??  I think it is THE problem.

> That may be the other issue.  You have to clear out the authenticated
> entries in a cron job, otherwise the roaming entries will stay there forever

I don't worry about it because that cron job was still worked.

> and you will never have to authenticate a second time..  There is info about
> that in the doc.  Two things have to work together:  the specified
> expiration time for the entries, and a job running to clear out the expired
> entries.

But I couldn't find out any issue about that :-(

And I don't sure whether I can send mail to internet (after I recompiled vpopmail
without roaming option) or not.

Any suggestion?? Thanks ahead!!!

     B.J
18-11-2002